Sunday, October 3, 2010
[ Directions/ How I Use It ]
- Pump 2 or 3 drops of air serum onto palm (rub both palms to spread serum evenly)
- Apply thoroughly on hair, concentrating on the hair ends
- Do not rinse off
Note: May be used daily on dry hair before styling or on clean moist hair after shampooing
[ What It Does ]
This serum contains a unique formula that works in 3 ways.
(1) It coats the shaft with a protective film that prevents further drying or damage to hair while giving it an instant silky smoothness and softness. Protects against split ends and repairs hair for a healtheir look.
(2) Its special UV shield effectively prevents sun damage, leaving hair silky smooth with its natural color.
(3) It adds gloss to hair without being sticky or greasy.
[ Ingredients ]
Dimethiconol, Cyclomethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methylisothiazolinone.
[ Review ]
As my long hair is permed and dyed, it tends to be dry and frizzy. I like to run my fingers through the hair as a test, and really dislike it if hair is entangled. Well, I have been using many drug-store hair serums and this one seems to work best for my hair. Regular use have restored most of my hair's condition. It feels softer, silkier with a healthy shine! Hair doesn't get entangled anymore. =)
This product has no fragrance, as far as my nose can tell. =p When you pump out a few drops on the palms, the serum should look clear with medium consistency.
[ Would I Buy Again?]
Yup, no doubt! It gives a healthy shine without any stickiness. Furtheremore, the more I use it, hair seem to be restored to a better condition. I love that there is no fragrance in it. (^^)v What's more, it cost below RM20. What a steal, right?
Special Note: If you plan to bring this on a flight, be sure to transfer to another bottle or the serum will leak out because its pump cannot be locked. (><) Take note ya.