Living life to its fullest

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Review: Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion (170ml)



I purchased some Hada Labo products recently (from Guardian) when it was on discount.
(Every girl loves SALES (^^)/)

Because I am tanned, moisturizing as well as whitening is important to me.
So, let's talk about the 170ml Whitening Lotion.
(It is called whitening lotion, but it is acts like a toner actually)

[Directions]
Use twice daily after cleansing face.
Apply on palms and gently pad onto skin until thoroughly absorbed.

[Ingredients]
-Contains Arbutin to fight dark spots. Smoothes and clarifies to optimize skin's radiance and translucency
(who doesn want radiance n translucency? (^^) 1 bottle plz)
-Vitamin C
-Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate intensely keeping skin soft & fair & supple
-Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
-Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant

[Review]
The texture is watery(like toner) and is easily absorbed by my skin even without patting.
There is no fragrances, mineral oil or alcohol, and hence skin is not irritated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=big98ElM-Bg


I have been using it for a month now, and I'm lovin it.
Face is boing! boing! hehe....=p
Not really drastic super-fast whitening though, I guess it may take some time.

[Would I Buy it Again?]
Rating: 8/10
Yup.
Its affordable and I like whitening products. =)
The more I use it, my skin seems to look better, soft and radiant.

Psst....by the way, I also bought some other Hada Labo produts.
Will review them soon.

(New Reviews: Click here for a review of the greatly raved Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion. There is one sold everey 4 seconds in Japan! Another product worth mentioning is the Hada Labo Tamagohada AHA + BHA cleanser. It gently exfoliates and can be used daily to reveal smooth new skin.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nuffnang Ads

[From the eyes of - Eisse J] Headline Animator

[From the eyes of - Eisse J]