Living life to its fullest

Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 17, 2010

Review: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion (170ml)

About a month ago, I did a review on the Hada Labo Whitening Lotion. As promised, here's my second review on Hada Labo products. (^^) If this is the first time you are reading this blog, their lotion actually refers to a toner. The packaging doesn't look like much, but this is one product that I didn't regret picking up. =)

[ Directions / How I Use It ]
From the label:
Use twice a day on a clean face.
Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed.

For me:
I only use this every morning, so that my face can stay moisturized throughout the day.One or two drops is enough for the whole face and neck. To apply, just use your palms and massage the lotion onto skin or gently pat it (Best for full absorption).

Play this video for a demonstration of patting.
The advertisement is in Japanese, but you'll get the idea. By the way, you just need to use a drop or two, unlike what the model in showing (><) You also don't have to pat that hard, she's being a bit over-dramatic here, don't you think? (=.=)"

For the original link, click here.




[ What It Does ]


- hydrates skin and helps  preserve its optimum moisture balance.
- replenishes and locks-in moisture for complete hydration. Skin feels significantly soft and supple.
- helps improve dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it silky smooth.
- skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
- free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant.

[ Ingredients ]
Contains advanced skin hydrating ingredient - Super Hyaluronic Acid, with twice the moisture retention capacity of Hyaluronic Acid ( 1 gm of Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold up to 6 liters of water). Replenishes essential moisture to visibly improve skin texture and prevent dryness so that skin will stay soft, hydrated and supple.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Disodium Succinate, Methylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate

[ Review ]

This product is highly raved on many blogs and also on the popular  taiwan show nu ren wo zui da 女人我最大. It also claims that 1 bottle is sold every 4 seconds in Japan! I would say that it is really suitable for people with dry-ish skin like me to keep skin hydrated for the whole day, especially before applying makeup. The texture is clear and feels a bit more silky/sticky compared to their other Whitening Lotion, but will disappear once fully absorbed. Furthermore, I love the fact that there is no fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol or colorant. So far, only Guardian is selling Hada Labo products and we are getting the ones that are made in China. It doesn't bother me, though.

[ Would I Buy It Again? ]
Rating: 10/10
Absolutely. I love it... after using for a few days, skin looks and feels better. [No more breakouts! \(^^)/] I use this daily in the morning, and the Whitening Lotion at night so that face stays boing! boing! Have fun patting away girls. =)
Is it just me? or is the background music sooooo relaxing........(~v~)
For the original link, click here.

6 comments:

Keri said...

Wow! Great review =]
I absolutely adore Japanese commercials. They amuse me so much.
I want to try this out! Did you buy it at an Asian market?

Keri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eisse J said...

Saranghaeyo: Thanks (^^). Yeah, bought it at a local drugstore in Malaysia. I heard it's also available in countries like Singapore, Taiwan, China etc.

Anonymous said...

HI,
I just came across this product. May i know where dis you get it in Malaysia?

Thanks!

Eisse J said...

You could get it from most major drugstore/pharmacy like Guardian and Watsons =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nuffnang Ads

[From the eyes of - Eisse J] Headline Animator

[From the eyes of - Eisse J]