Living life to its fullest

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Review: TRESemme Colour Revitalising Professional Formula Conditioner with Vitamin E & Aloe (500ml)

Hi everyone. It's Thursday evening but I'm getting the Friday vibes already. I love Fridays. <3 Actually, today's post is a follow-up from my earlier review on Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Shiny Shampoo. After shampooing, this is a great conditioner to use for colored/dyed hair to retain its glow.

[Directions/ How I use It]
- On clean and wet hair, apply conditioner thoroughly, concentrating on the ends.
- Leave for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly
- Avoid contact with eyes \
(I'm not sure why this is important. It didn't hurt my eyes though)

[What It Does]
It says on the back of the bottle:
-Professional performance formula
deeply conditions to enhance color's vibrancy, for healthy looking colour &shine.
-Colour locking complex with UV filters, Vitamin E
and pure Aloe that moisturises and protects color treated hair.

[Ingredients]
Aqua(water), cetearyl alchohol, cyclopentasilozane, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hydrolized keratin, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, quaternium-18, polyamide-2, cocodimonium hydroxpropyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, isostearamidopropyl ethyldimonium ethosulfate, peg-9, propylene glycol, aspartic acid, citric acid, disodium edta, methycloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, limonene, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, parfum (fragrance)

[Review]
As you can see from the photo above, this conditioner has deep moisturizing properties. The texture is creamy with medium consistency and transparent-white in color. Just for comparison sake, I have colored hair with normal thickness, frizzy and slightly dry. I just use a bit of conditioner, and leave the conditioner in for around 2 minutes and then wash it off with water. My hair feels slightly heavier(doesn't weighs it down), and I guess that is due to the deep conditioning. Hair will feel clean and not greasy or oily at all. Just comb your fingers through your hair. Sooooooooo smooth. Seriously.


I love the fact that it has UV filter, and this protects color treated hair, especially from the sun. (^^) Hence, your hair color can last longer. It is claimed on the bottle that there is colour locking complex that enhances color's vibrancy, but I am not too sure if it enhances the colour. As for how it smells like, this conditioner has a fresh scent that is not too strong.

[Would I But It Again?]
Rating: 9/10
This is my 'n' bottle (uncountable repurchases) of this conditioner, and I'd keep buying it as long as I have colored hair. I'm using this daily. And yes, there's a pump version too. Recommended for dyed/colored hair.

Do you have a favorite hair conditioner?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nuffnang Ads

[From the eyes of - Eisse J] Headline Animator

[From the eyes of - Eisse J]