Living life to its fullest

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Review: Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Shiny Shampoo

It's Sunday already? I wished my weekend could be longer. =p
Well, here's my first hair review. If you want to shine-up your hair, read on! (^^)
Today's review is especially for colored hair.

[Directions/How I Use It]
- Press out some shampoo, make a lush lather, rinse & repeat as required.
From the label, the next step is : watch your hair shine! =p

[What It Does]
-It will shine-up dull-looking hair
-Contains cconditioners that will help keep hair healthy and radiant

[Ingredients]
Here's a photo of the label. I think the other language is Thai, maybe.
(Click on the photo to enlarge)

 

[Review]
My hair is dyed with brown-copper-ish color and this shampoo really does the job of enhancing the colors. I just use a bit of the shampoo, and it can be used daily. As you can see from the first photo, it says 'with a fusion of roses & satin'. If you like rose scent, this one is heavenly, as it contains Rosa Gallica Flower Extract. I feel very relaxed, and refreshed after washing my hair on an exhausting day. Hair is left smelling so so so so nice~

The only thing that you should take note is that it isn't as moisturizing as I'd like it to. Hair does not feel silky as all. So, a separate conditioner is necessary if you have dry hair.

[Would I Buy It Again?]
Ratings: 7 or 8/10
I love the scent of rose, and it does make my hair color stand out and shine. So, yeah I'd buy it again. I fact, I've been a loyal customer of the 300ml Herbal Essences color me shiny shampoo this year. But I do use a hair treatment or conditioner afterwards.( Looking for a conditioner? Check out my review on TRESemme Colour Revitalizing Conditioner)


If you have used this shampoo, let me know if you liked it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the rose smell is nice...

Eisse J said...

Anonymous: Thanks for dropping-by. =) My hair needs conditioner after this shampoo. Nevertheless, I'm still a loyal fan.

ShazreeyanaShukri said...

i use this shampoo too!loove it to the core..it has a great scent that lasts quite long on ur hair, n leaves ur hair shiny..

9 stars for this shampoo!
<3 <3 <3

Eisse J said...

Hi yana, yeap I luv it too (^^) n also a big Selamat Hari Raya 2 you and your family. Hugs...

Unknown said...

I just bought this one without notice that this shampoo is for colored hair. I hope my hair will be OK 'cause I don't color it. :D Yess, the fragrance is nice! It has a bit sweet smells but soft enough and relaxing. ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nuffnang Ads

[From the eyes of - Eisse J] Headline Animator

[From the eyes of - Eisse J]