Living life to its fullest

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Review: Clairol Herbal Essences Color Me Shiny Shampoo

It's Sunday already? I wished my weekend could be longer. =p
Well, here's my first hair review. If you want to shine-up your hair, read on! (^^)
Today's review is especially for colored hair.

[Directions/How I Use It]
- Press out some shampoo, make a lush lather, rinse & repeat as required.
From the label, the next step is : watch your hair shine! =p

[What It Does]
-It will shine-up dull-looking hair
-Contains cconditioners that will help keep hair healthy and radiant

Here's a photo of the label. I think the other language is Thai, maybe.
(Click on the photo to enlarge)


My hair is dyed with brown-copper-ish color and this shampoo really does the job of enhancing the colors. I just use a bit of the shampoo, and it can be used daily. As you can see from the first photo, it says 'with a fusion of roses & satin'. If you like rose scent, this one is heavenly, as it contains Rosa Gallica Flower Extract. I feel very relaxed, and refreshed after washing my hair on an exhausting day. Hair is left smelling so so so so nice~

The only thing that you should take note is that it isn't as moisturizing as I'd like it to. Hair does not feel silky as all. So, a separate conditioner is necessary if you have dry hair.

[Would I Buy It Again?]
Ratings: 7 or 8/10
I love the scent of rose, and it does make my hair color stand out and shine. So, yeah I'd buy it again. I fact, I've been a loyal customer of the 300ml Herbal Essences color me shiny shampoo this year. But I do use a hair treatment or conditioner afterwards.( Looking for a conditioner? Check out my review on TRESemme Colour Revitalizing Conditioner)

If you have used this shampoo, let me know if you liked it.


Anonymous said...

Yes, the rose smell is nice...

Eisse J said...

Anonymous: Thanks for dropping-by. =) My hair needs conditioner after this shampoo. Nevertheless, I'm still a loyal fan.

ShazreeyanaShukri said...

i use this shampoo too!loove it to the has a great scent that lasts quite long on ur hair, n leaves ur hair shiny..

9 stars for this shampoo!
<3 <3 <3

Eisse J said...

Hi yana, yeap I luv it too (^^) n also a big Selamat Hari Raya 2 you and your family. Hugs...

Amanda Delisa said...

I just bought this one without notice that this shampoo is for colored hair. I hope my hair will be OK 'cause I don't color it. :D Yess, the fragrance is nice! It has a bit sweet smells but soft enough and relaxing. ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nuffnang Ads

[From the eyes of - Eisse J] Headline Animator

[From the eyes of - Eisse J]