Living life to its fullest

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Review: Rosken Skin Repair Whitening & Firming Cream 24hrs moisturization( 200ml)

Whenever I travel, a lotion will always be in my luggage. It's important to keep moisturised because skin will be exposed to the sun or dry weather. A good lotion should keep skin moisturized for the whole day. To check if we need more moisturizing lotion, try scratching your skin a bit, do you see a white scratch line? If there's a line, it means that skin is too dry. Today's post will be a review on Rosken Skin Repair Whitening & Firming Cream (200ml).

[ Directions/ How I Use It ]
Apply generously at least twice a day. Suitable for all over body use and all skin types. I like to apply this after my bath, when skin is still soft. You can also try applying before going to bed, and skin will feel very soft and smooth in the morning. Try it!

[ What It Does ]
With daily use, you may see
Immediately:
- 24 hours moisturization and leaves skin silky smooth.
- skin feels smooth, supple & hydrated
In 28 days:
- Firms the skin
- Improves skin tone
- Skin looks lighter, brighter and more radiant
In 60 days and with continued use:
- Skin is noticeably lighter/fairer
- Skin is more radiant
- Hyperpigented areas (brown marks, freckles, skin discoloration and age spots) are lighter

[ Ingredients ]
Rosken Whitening and Firming Nourishing Cream is a hydroquine-free, moisturizing body lotion containing Tosken's proprietary blend Whitenyl-Firm 11, plus antioxidant E and CoQ10.

It also contains:
Water, Almond Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Glycerin, Octyldodecaol, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl alchohol, Water (And) Pentylene Glyco (And) Sodium Lactate (And) Lactic Acid (And) Urea (And) Sorbitol (And) Sodium Chloride (And) Allantoin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride (And) Diacetyl Boldine, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyl Hydroxbenzoate, Propyl Hydrozybenzoate, Disodium Edta, Carbomer, Bht, Cetearth-20, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkylacrylates Cross Polymer Yeast Extract, Elastin, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance

[ Review ]
When I choose a lotion/cream, I look for long-lasting effect (whole day). Don't you hate it when skin gets dry even when you've applied lotion earlier on? Rosken's 24 hours nourishing cream is a life-saver, to keep my skin soft and hydrated throughout the day! Yippie..no more carrying a lotion in my bag to apply during mid-day. (><) It's heavy stuff. Furthermore, the more I apply it, I can see that my skin is getting better and better. After using this for a month, my skin looks and feels much better even without any lotion! That was a wow factor for me, as my skin was repaired. (^^)

The texture? It is white and feels slightly more fluid than a cream. Absorbs immediately! Loveeee~

Does it whitens and firms? Oh yes, it does. I apply this on my thighs and they are looking great (^.*) As for the scent, it has a mild soft fragrance which isn't really noticeable.

[ Would I Buy It Again? ]
Rating: 8/10
It really works, seriously. If you have dry skin, you should try and feel the difference. This product moisturizes, firms and whitens. For best whitening effect, I recommend  applying a sunscreen afterwards. I have one at home, another one in the car, and also one more at the office. (^^)  My personal tip: concentrate application on elbows and knees to reduce darkness. It even works in repairing cracked heels!

If you noticed from the first photo, I also purchased another Rosken Cream, which is from the hydrating with Vitamin E range. That one is kinda good too, and suitable for sensitive skin. Let me know if you want a review on that ya.

Lots of love, Eisse J

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hye can i ask u..for cream..can i use ay my face?my skin face memang dry sngt..

Anonymous said...

yup, i wonder if it can be used for face as well because it worked on my arms and legs. really hope it can be applied on my face too :(

diane said...

used on my face and it does work as well. Used it at morning before applying makeup and at night after the toner. You'll see the effect even for 3 days. Cheers!

The4rjum4nd said...

Meaning that it is safe on face and can be used as daily moisturizer?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nuffnang Ads

[From the eyes of - Eisse J] Headline Animator

[From the eyes of - Eisse J]